"Last Man Standing" "Last Man Standing"

Love the style!!!

Killer action with unique graphics, keep up the good work. Your matrixing worked well too.

Calvin and Hobbes Tribute Calvin and Hobbes Tribute

Rip-Off

Why not try and do something original, rather than doing a few simple tweens and ripping off someone else's work? That was pure crap. You have defiled the phenomena known as calvin & hobbes.

System of a Down-Spiders System of a Down-Spiders

Boo!!!!!!!!

Learn how to draw. I mean really. Learn how to use use the character tool and draw a line of text. I will be realeasing a SOAD tribute soon with graphics that will DESTROY. Good concept though.

Affinitia responds:

oh, well i am so sorry that my movie wasn't perfect enough for you, that was infact the first flash movie i ever made, graphics mean nothing anyways, not to me, thats not what i was focused on here.

Masterpabs Simpson Trivia Masterpabs Simpson Trivia

Not too bad...

A good test of my simpsons trivia. Your presentation is somewhat lacking though. In some questions the red text against the blue background is difficult to read. And your use of grammer and spelling in some places could have been better. However, I liked the concept and I think it could work. Have you thought about more of a game show look?

Ping-Pong 3D Ping-Pong 3D

must...stop...playing...need...sleep..

That is one crazy deadly game!!!! Needs a reset button, or game up to 10 kinda deal though.